Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wife leaves lipstick marks on my didgeridoo--should I put habanero sauce on mouthpiece to teach her a lesson?

Definitely- I had the same problem with my wife and my brother's ... ahem... didgeridoo.Wife leaves lipstick marks on my didgeridoo--should I put habanero sauce on mouthpiece to teach her a lesson?
why not talking to her first? she's not a baby, you know.Wife leaves lipstick marks on my didgeridoo--should I put habanero sauce on mouthpiece to teach her a lesson?
habanero sauce... could end up being on more things of yours than you would like. Depending on the 'wife' and her reactions, i would suggest not sleeping for awhile after if you do ... revenge is not always sweet!! Failing this offer to pay for her fav lip colour to be tattooed on her lips solving both your problems.
lol go for it
you're harsh!
don't act like a boy and be a man. talk to you Wife about it,
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware