Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What brand of lipstick lasts the longest??can you tell me.?

I definitely would recommend reading through the reviews on this sitehttp://www.audreydao.com/category/makeup鈥?/a> Whenever I want to choose any new make-up, I always check out Audrey's reviews because she gives lots of info about the product and her own personal review from her experience using it. Usually if Audrey gives it a positive, you know it will be a good buy. I've followed her advice and suggestions before, and it definitely always works out. By the way, if you want to try out a product that isn't reviewed yet, you can leave a comment on her ';Contact Me'; page and she will review that product for you!





Hope this helps.What brand of lipstick lasts the longest??can you tell me.?
mac...their color stay lip colors last all day


marykay is also very good!


covergirl makes a colorstay, but mac is better!


good luck!





you might want to exfoliate your lips first!What brand of lipstick lasts the longest??can you tell me.?
Avon has a long lasting lipstick called mark Dew Drenched Moisturlicious Lip Color. All the Mark products are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware