Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long lasting lipstick?

A few years back, I used a long lasting lipstick that was so fantastic that it looked super fresh even overnight! It even came with its own (very necessary) remover. Trouble is, I can't remember who made it; just that it was a drug store product. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!Long lasting lipstick?
I use a MaxFactor and it stays a long time. It has two sticks one for color and one for shine. I put on the color first and wait about two seconds and then apply the shine and I'm set for the day. I love it very much!!!!Long lasting lipstick?
mac... they got great colors
Almay makes long-lasting lipsticks...
Try this website i always see good lipsticks here:





lipstick-tlc.com
lakme 24 hours lipstick
Mad deff a little more pricey but if you want long lasting the price normally comes with it. Also Cover girl long lasting lip wear that comes with the gloss as well. Works great! Doesn't come off on dtraws %26amp; cups. I love it. And it's reasonable in most places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware