Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm personalizing a pair of boxers for my husbands long tripHow can I preserve a lipstick mark on the fabric?

PLEASE DON'T use saran wrap...it will melt!!!!! and RUIN your iron AND the boxers!!! ...use wax paper instead! (wax side to the material)


BTW...what a cute idea!!!I'm personalizing a pair of boxers for my husbands long tripHow can I preserve a lipstick mark on the fabric?
forget lip stick! get your name printed into his boxers! on the front its reads (belongs to....)





on the back it reads (your name)


add a little comment like (the girlfriend of) Report Abuse
I'm personalizing a pair of boxers for my husbands long tripHow can I preserve a lipstick mark on the fabric?
I would try hair spray or something like that that will cover and harden right on top of it.
Maybe he can get the real thing while he's away.
But your lipstick lips against the boxers - then take sarah wrap and iron with the wrap between the lip print and the iron - good luck and a great idea!@
stitch clear tape over it
Use a permanent marker.
You can probably set the lipstick with an Iron that's on medium.
HA !HA !What a fabulous idea. But do you really think some girl he picks up on a whim cares if he has lipstick on his boxers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware