Thursday, June 24, 2010

I just bought some lipstick its by Maybeline, super stay,& its lasts 16 hours, has anyone tried it?

i bought it at walgreens, buy one get one free, not bad huh?


it was 5$ and something i Belive, i bought it in chicago ill, (hyde park area) has anyone tried it?


ill try it tomorrow,


i generally use Out last, coulnt find the color i wanted, from Cover Girl out last. let me know please... thanks!!I just bought some lipstick its by Maybeline, super stay,%26amp; its lasts 16 hours, has anyone tried it?
Wrong section, and no I haven't tried it. Is that how much you pay for Maybelline stuff over there or was it especially cheap? I'm in the UK and one stick of Maybelline lipstick would be 3 or 4 times that much over here!I just bought some lipstick its by Maybeline, super stay,%26amp; its lasts 16 hours, has anyone tried it?
Please post this question in the correct section.





But to answer: Nope. Not at all. And I already said no I haven't tried it!
Hmmm, wrong section lady.





No I have not tryed it though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware