Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im sick of getitng lipstick on my clothes or different parts of my body is that how women mark their territory

YES!!!Im sick of getitng lipstick on my clothes or different parts of my body is that how women mark their territory
ahahahaha





wow, man.





is it really worth the complaint?Im sick of getitng lipstick on my clothes or different parts of my body is that how women mark their territory
maybe you're girl should look into '; lip stain '; it stains her lips, but does not rub off on anything. :)
i dont but do you really want to stop getting lipstick on your 69?
lol just dont kiss them
i feel you dawg
Not me. I can't stand the stuff so I don't wear it.
Yes, woman leave lipstick, dogs leave pee and men leave beer cans all over the place. Whats wrong with that??
has the lipstick blown your cover and your wife beat the crap out of you?
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware