Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Longest lasting Lipstick?

Hi, was wondering if anyone knows what is the longest lasting lipstick out at the moment or tried any that is very good. pls tell me the reason for your suggestion


ThanksLongest lasting Lipstick?
Clinique is one of the best brands in cosmetics its no expensive and its super good quality. If you have any skin problems or allergies you can be sure with this brand.


Personally I would recommend you Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick, its about 14$. It comes in 16 different colors.


I bought Sexy red lips. I didn't believe it when people told me it wouldn't wear off like so many others, but it is so true. I ate, drank the whole day and nothing came off. I was so happy that my color stayed just as good.


I am really picky with lipsticks because some are greasy or drying but this is neither.


I would totally recommend this brand in any product you choose to buy.





If you are thinking of buying a lip gloss I would recommend you Chanel Levres Scintillantes Lip-gloss. Its not sticky nor gummy. Lasts so long its unbelievable. It has some mild fruity flavor to it. This one is more expensive about 31$ but its totally worth the price. When it comes to lipsticks its better to have one thats extremly good and not to have many but not really good quality.





Go to your local mall and they have many testers you should try them and see which one tone works better for your skin tone... ;)Longest lasting Lipstick?
Umm i duno if your from the US or not.


or even if you get this in the US.


but in the UK you can get Avon.


I got a lipstick which was priced between 拢6-拢8 (not sure which one got it a long time ago)


It was advertised i think by Reece witerspoon.


It lasts very long, tho mine wasn't a gd colour bright red lol
Cover Girl Outlast its $9.50 and stayed 8 hours .


';I went to the gym, showered, ate a salad, and it still kept its color.';








also you have Max Factor Lipfinity its $12.75 and stayed 7 hours


';Whenever my lips got dry, I just used the moisturizer.';
drugstore brand...i think its called covergirl colorstay..its a stain and the other side is something u put over , like a gloss








High end brand...MAC,YSL,Estee lauder and NARS
The less you your lipstick the longer it will last. It can last for years if you just leave it in the medicine cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware