Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best long lasting lipstick?

What is the best lipstick that you do not have to keep applying all the time. One that stays on a long time.Best long lasting lipstick?
The best answer is that any lipstick will stay on longer if you first apply foundation to your lips and then a light coat of powder. Once you have done this then put on lipliner and blend in all over lips then put the lipstick on and believe me you won't have to apply all day unless you ';eat your lipstick'; off.Best long lasting lipstick?
I think Estee Lauder lasts longest! I love their red! I think you d love ittoo
Avon has the best lipstick!!!
Revelon waterproof Excellent and works!!!Good luck
Covergirl Outlast - Lasts over 12 hours. Nothing will make it come off. Eat, drink, kiss, whatever. You can barely even wash it off before the 12 hours. Comes in a blue and silver box, sold at Wal Mart, drug stores, etc. I promise NOTHING is better, I have tried them all. It is 2 parts, the color in one tube and shine in another.
Almay-Truely lasting color- I've tried them all- and I promise this is the best!
Revlon! They have special stuff (not sure what it's called but it comes with a colour tube and a clear, shiny tube. It lasts through EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware