Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LADIES: What lipstick stays on the longest? What has real ';long lasting stay'; in your experience?

Please give specifics, the brand and make. For example ';Winterhaven's Superlicious line'; or more than just ';Revlon'; or ';Mary Kay.'; Please be specific enough so I can find the exact same thing in the store. Thanks.LADIES: What lipstick stays on the longest? What has real ';long lasting stay'; in your experience?
If you like pink-- mood lipsticks stay on the absolute best however they all fade to pink (you can find them at Sally's)! A great lipstick is Loreal (not sure of the line) but it comes in a 2 part one is the actual color the second part is just a shine. I know revlon, cover girl and maybeline all have the same 2 step concept but I think Loreal's is the bestLADIES: What lipstick stays on the longest? What has real ';long lasting stay'; in your experience?
I agree with Brenda about the mood lipstick.





I bought some in Hawaii just for the fun of it, put some on to see what color it would turn, and I couldn't get the stuff off, even after scrubbing my lips for an hour straight (not a smart idea, let me tell you!). But if you want longlasting, thats the way to go!





Also, any Avon lipstains are amazing. They stay on sooo long, but you can still get them off it you need too.
anything from mary kay. my gf put some on before a bj and the stuff won't come off. i've tried everything
lip stain...berry juice is wat kind it is...u can get it from walmart
any french make up is always the best quality.
MAC, mine stayed on after eating, doing a photoshoot in the cold and for hours after that!
Mac... that stuff is great
FaxFactor all day stay lipstick
you can use maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware