Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lipstick::Who has the best ';long lasting stay on'; power?

as a slightly aging woman,(46), who makes';the best non-greasy'; formula, that u dont have to keep re-applying on every 20 mins.? I like a drier lipstick, and as a graciously aging single gal, would like men and womans expertise on this...';Whats Kissable???


..Lipstick::Who has the best ';long lasting stay on'; power?
I agree Revlon Colorstay is great. I use a little loose powder on my lips before applying the lip liner and the color. Lately, our CVS has been running buy 1 get 1 free and we know it's always nice to save money! By the way, I'm 55....Lipstick::Who has the best ';long lasting stay on'; power?
shesido lip gloss is my fav. its very silky and soft and i dotn need to reapply to often, stay away from MAC that stuff is real sticky and I don't like it, it comes off when im drinking cuz its so sticky.
Revlon Color stay....is d best....


try using d lip liner + lipstick....for more staying power...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware