Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which lasts longer: lip gloss, lipstick, or lip stain?

i'm not sure which one to wear out. which one lasts longest and how long (estimate) does it last for?Which lasts longer: lip gloss, lipstick, or lip stain?
STAIN fosurreee!!


I like lip stains because their generally water based and stay for EVER.


but it's drying so you have to top it off with a gloss or balm.


:]]Which lasts longer: lip gloss, lipstick, or lip stain?
lip glosses. I use mac dazzleglasses and they last a long time.





Lipstick matte/satin mac lipsticks are really long lasting.





Always use lip liner it makes anything last longer.
lip stain lasts a little longer for me, but the problem is that my lips tend to get really dry, so I generally go for lip gloss
They do have long wearing lipsticks, go check them out.


Estee Lauder double wear lipstick. :)
umm.stain or lip gloss lasts the most for me
what would you think?? lol





STAIN. it stains your lips....i duno exactly how long..but the longest lasting--

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware