Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which of the following Estee Lauder lipsticks are long lasting and have a matt finish ?

1. Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick


2. Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick or


3. Estee Lauder Electric Intense





I am looking for long lasting colour. please help .Which of the following Estee Lauder lipsticks are long lasting and have a matt finish ?
I'm not to certain about any of those for LONG lasting wear. However I am certain about Estee Lauder's Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick. It actually is long lasting and doesn't dry out your lips at the same time...and it is matte. I do NOT like shimmery lipsticks.





Also in this specific selection I have found that it is TRUE COLOR...I have a huge problem with lipstcik colors looking way differently on, than they do in the tube...but this type is great. Hazelnut Creme is one of my absolute favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware