Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you think M.A.C of lipstick is the lasts longest or you think Covergirl,what do you think?

MAC matte lipstick is very long lasting however their satin lipsticks wipe right off, so if your looking for a long lasting matte look go with MAC. If you want a long lasting shine go with COVERGIRL.


%26lt;33LolaDo you think M.A.C of lipstick is the lasts longest or you think Covergirl,what do you think?
M.A.C definitely lasts longer, I own both M.A.C %26amp; covergirl, the covergirl one will stay on 4 a few hours, while m.a.c will last most of the day. The only thing I don't like about m.a.c is that it is a lot stickier, I'll get a little bit on my hand and it's hard to make the sticky feeling go away, I don't have this problem with cover girl, but I guess that is part of wat makes m.a.c last longer lol, hope I helped :)Do you think M.A.C of lipstick is the lasts longest or you think Covergirl,what do you think?
I prefer lip glosses to lipstick! Not sure what the name is but the shade is light pink, lovely for the summer! :)


Also just wanted to share this post on FAKE mac pigments that I wrote today on my Blog. Please read it and be aware how to spot a FAKE MAC!!! See pictures and details you should look out for!


Hope this helps, just want to make sure this info is passed on.. :) Thanks
mac is higher quality and probably would last longer
MAC
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware