Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to make lipstick long lasting?

I love my MAC lipstick but I find that the staying power isn't all that good.





I wondered if anyone had used MAC lip primer and if it makes a difference with staying power?





I just find colours like 'snob' which are dramatically unlike my natural lip colour wear off to the edges of my lips and create a ring around them. Even when I first apply it, if I open my mouth a little it looks funny seeing the inside colour of my lip against it, and it licks off quickly.





I've seen people wear bright colours with no problems, what are some tips to fix this?





ThanksHow to make lipstick long lasting?
The MAC Lip Primer definitely does help to make the lipstick last longer. However, to solve the ';color running to the edges'; problem: the solution would be to apply lip liner. That way lipstick won't easily slide or crease to the edge of your lips. Hope this helps! :]How to make lipstick long lasting?
If you use facial powder, use a brush to dust it across your lips as well. Put the lipstick on after, and there will be no bleeding around the edges, plus it should stay longer. To stop the contrast of natural lip color with the lipstick, pout and brush the lipstick further back on your lips than usual.
use MAC lip primer


it stays on longer


apply primer on lip and let it dry for a second and put your lip stick


don't chap your lips cause it will fade
Yes MAC primer is excellent for longer lasting lipstick. Or else use lip liner all over your lips before putting on your lipstick - that works too!
if you just smear on a layer or two of lip balm before lip stick or gloss, then it stays on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware