Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you eat something without getting lipstick marks all over it?

You're avatar is so hot, even my girlfriend isn't paying attention to what she's eating because she's too busy looking at it.How do you eat something without getting lipstick marks all over it?
Hey, he didn't answer your question and you still have him the 10 points!! LOL %26lt;3 Report Abuse
How do you eat something without getting lipstick marks all over it?
wipe the lipstick off?
use lipfinity


it stays on all day, and come off on nothing


kissing, eating, drinking, smoking-it stays


its great
so far I have yet to meet a woman who uses lipstick ';down'; there!...
do you chew with your lips or your teeth? lets say you are eating a peice of cake, you get a fork full put in your mouth slide fork out then chew with mouth closed(prefered method).


if you follow these instructions the cake should not have ';lipstick marks all over it';- your welcome-YoUnGiE
Don't wear lipstick.
don't wear lipstick
I don't wear lipstick when I'm eating





DUH!
remove lipstick first
Don't wear lipstick.
Use your teeth more than your lips...........but most guys like lipstick on ';it';..........not your teeth...........
open mouth wide
use a spoon and bite the spoon while pulling the food.. if you get what I mean...
I wipe it off..... and re-apply ,I can't stand the way it tastes
remove your lipstick before you eat....you think?
- Get lipstick that stays


- Avoid greasy food that makes it melt


-Take smaller bites





... I mean, I don't know, pick a solution

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware