Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long Lasting lipstick clumps!?

How do you not make the long lasting lipstick clump? I have the Loreal Infallible one. I let it dry for the recommended time and then I put on the moisturizing top coat. When I put on the top coat I can see the lipstick coming off. Then it will stay on for a while and then if I move my lips a lot (talking) it will start clumping and get all nasty. Also, any tips for applying it because I usually miss a spot around the edges of my mouth making it look weird.Long Lasting lipstick clumps!?
Stila Plumping Lip Glaze is by far one of the best plumpers out there. Why you ask? Because it doesn鈥檛 sting while plumping. This gloss plumps up my bottom lip for sure, although this isn鈥檛 a permanent lip plumping product it gives you a few hours of plush lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware