Thursday, June 24, 2010

Long lasting lipstick?

which is the best long lasting lipstick which does not feel heavy on the lips and will stay for 6-8 hoursLong lasting lipstick?
Sonali,





I recommend Coonobabe's liplust or lip bullets. I live in a hot and humid environment, and these lipsticks stay on for several hours.


http://www.coonobabe.com/lips.html


Hope this helps you.Long lasting lipstick?
URBAN DECAY! urban decay all the way ! the have the best make up for everything!!
lakme
MAC has so many lipstick choices! it's amazing! they also have a pro long last gloss you put over it, and it makes it last longer! i love that stuff!
I'm being completely honest right now...we offer some lipstick that's supposed to do this it's called Perfect Wear Extralasting Lipstick. BUT I use Beyond Color Plumping Lipcolor SPF 15 With Double The Retinol...and it works wonders! It's not known for lasting forever but it does! I ate lunch and usually I would need to re-apply my lipstick but no. I went to do it and it was still there. Check it out.


http://www.youravon.com/jessicamartinez
(COVERGIRL) 8hr lasting lipstick
both revlon and lakme have color stay lipsticks which r dual mode...one side its the color and one side it has transparent liquid which adds to the staying time
Go for MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour,,its got wet, glossy shine and it won't smudge.
Nowadays lots of make of brands are advertising of new lipsticks that last 6-8 hour or more. I tried them on because of my job but if you don't follow this trick they won't last as much as they're supposed to. Now,take a handkerchief and divide it up in the layer. Take one and lay in on your lips. Take a brush,whichever you have,and dip it into the powder. Than guide it gently on your lips. And the job's done!


The powder helps to fix the lipstick pigment in order to let it stay exactly on your lips. The powder won't change the lipstick color.





Kiss,Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware