Thursday, June 24, 2010

Have you got a picture of me beside you and my lipstick marks still on the coffee cup?

No, but that made me think that...I've been looking so long at these pictures of you that I almost believe that they're real...does that work?Have you got a picture of me beside you and my lipstick marks still on the coffee cup?
Yeah, me too :) Report Abuse
Have you got a picture of me beside you and my lipstick marks still on the coffee cup?
wow, your sooooooo amazing, why yes I do!
no, sorry.
naah, threw it out the window, before me wife got back ! the coffee cup went right after it !
nopee
No, was I supposed to?
No..you haven't given me a picture :(
Tyler Durden..what have I told you about wearing my lipstick.....
no
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am maid by trade. I have to wash every thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware