Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are there any lipsticks, preferably long lasting, that aren't glossy?

I've never been into the glossy look and I can't seem to find any that aren't. I have seen and used several matte lipsticks but they don't stay on very long.Are there any lipsticks, preferably long lasting, that aren't glossy?
Here's an insider trick of the trade. As a fashion photographer I would ask the makeup people to give us the lasting lips when I knew a shoot was going to take a while in order to cover the material a client wanted.





It goes like this: Put your lipstick on as usual and then go over your entire lips with lip liner. It'll last forvever and it won't be too shiny. There is an industry term for this but I can't mention it here.Are there any lipsticks, preferably long lasting, that aren't glossy?
http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





:]
why don't you like glossy? you should try this kind of lipstick at sephora. it comes in a biodegradeable container so it is also eco friendly
Maybe what you need to try is a lipstick primer. I use Clinique's All About Lips. Keeps any kind of lip product on longer by prepping the skin.
I have used Mary Kay lipstick for years...never found another brand that stays on as long...
loreal lip stick. it will NOT budge and you have the option of putting gloss or leaving it matte :)
actually my favorite lipstick is revlon almost nude #117 in super lustrous lipstick
I agree with Mary Kay there the best Love their lipliner too.
go to MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware