Thursday, June 24, 2010

I just bought some lipstick its by Maybeline, super stay,& its lasts 16 hours, has anyone tried it?

I tried it! Its awesome if you go out alot and you don't like constantly reapplying your lipstick. Its smooth and it doesn't look cakey like most lipsticks. I got the one that comes with the gloss and it works great. The lipstick doesn't smear or run.





The only problem is its very hard to get the lipstick off. It kinda stains your lips and takes alot of scrubbing and alot of soap to get it all off. I would suggest you use make-up remover to take it off so you wouldnt have to scrub as hard and dry or damage your lips.





But if your planning on wearing it for hours this is a great product for you. It all depends on how long you like to wear your lipstick.





I hope this helps you out! :)I just bought some lipstick its by Maybeline, super stay,%26amp; its lasts 16 hours, has anyone tried it?
I just found out that the make ups that have the long lasting effects have mercury in their ingredients. You are slowly poisoning yourself for convenience. Report Abuse
I just bought some lipstick its by Maybeline, super stay,%26amp; its lasts 16 hours, has anyone tried it?
Yes I have tried this and it works really well but you are going to want to have some make up remover handy because it's the only way to completely get it off without drying out your lips and irritating them.
il try and find out and let u no but i dont wear lipstick just colored lip gloss... good luck.
No, sorry I don't wear make-up.
yea ive tried it





And it doesnt last 16 hours..
I havent!
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware