Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why does my colour stay lipstick disappear after 30 minutes? It is supposed to last all day!! Is ther a t

If you want a product that does what it promises, pay for it. Don't get some cheap-o Revlon or Almay stuff. Go for the MAC or Benefit or Lancome. You pay double, but it works doubly well.Why does my colour stay lipstick disappear after 30 minutes? It is supposed to last all day!! Is ther a t
u can put little bit of foundation on ur lips before applying lipstick.


also try rubbing ice on ur lips before u put lipstick.Why does my colour stay lipstick disappear after 30 minutes? It is supposed to last all day!! Is ther a t
do you lick your lips alot? if you do..don't. And a lipstick sealer would help to keep the colour on longer and it adds shine.


Hope this helps.
cut down on the oral sex
i have woked with Benfit in london and i have also done many bridal makeup. i find that concealer patted on the lips before you use your lipliner and lipstick will keep your lipstick lasting much longer than anyhting else!!! don not worry about the colour change as long as you slick on a couple of layers of your lipstick. also do not forget that matt lipsticks tend to last the longest and the really sticky kind of lipglosses too!
try colouring your lips with a lipliner, applying the lipstick over the top then using a sealent.
you can buy a lipstick sealant from superdrug(cheapest ha) you just apply it over your chosen lipcolour and it seals it for much longer,or try a lip stain.x
If you use the one I use (Lipfinity) then I can tell you from my experience, it is absolutely brilliant as long as you apply it carefully in a thin layer. If you do it in a hurry (as I have done in the past) and do it thicker, there is a problem with it drying well. I do foundation, powder then a moderate coat of colourstay, then eyes, and usually by then it is dry. I usually don't bother with the topcoat until I have done everything else in my ';routine'; but that's more habit than anything - it's one bit I don't need a mirror for!





But if the colour isn't dense enough you can always top up with a second coat before the gloss, as long as it is once again thin, and you leave enough drying time, you should get pretty good results!


I usually find one careful coat is enough.to last for quite a few hours, but very greasy foods can remove quite a lot of it. If I expect one, I take it with me, afterwards do a quick wipe with a baby wipe( and they're cheaper than cosmetic wipes), wait a second for my lips to dry, then reapply and it is still a million times better than normal lipstick.





Lipfinity lip colour is one of the best innovations of the last decade in my view (no I don't work for them, I am a busy mum of 2 and carer to a disabled child so no spare time) and lets me kiss my kids without having to wipe them! A long answer but hopefully telling you all you need to know. All the best and keep your lips on!...
If you're talking about the stuff that's like paint, supposed to stay for hours and comes with a topcoat (i.e. Max Factor's Lipfinity, Cover Girl Outlast, etc.) your problem is either a) you're putting something on before it that doesn't let it hold, like lip balm or b) you aren't letting it dry long enough.





IMO, that stuff looks like crap and makes your lips feel gross. I'd recommend a stain instead, Vincent Longo's Lip %26amp; Cheek Gel Stain is the best but BeneFit's BeneTint is good too.
try putting a little concealer on your lips before lipstick, works every time
Those colour stay lipsticks are crap and look cakey after a bit anyway. I recommend using a lip stain / tint which stays on for hours and then use a clear lip gloss over it for shine. The best one I find is one sold by The Body Shop. It's a lip / cheek stain, looks very dark in the bottle but is very natural looking on the lips. I just put that on dry clean lips and let the stain dry for a minute. You can just use that on its own for a natural look or apply some gloss over it for some shine. it stays on for hours! P.S. NO lip colour is grease proof, so go easy on curries, chips etc. if you want the colour to stay put!
do you lick your lips alot? if you do..don't. And a lipstick sealer would help to keep the colour on longer and it adds shine.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware