Thursday, December 10, 2009

Girls: Have you ever bough waterproof mascara / eyeliner or long lasting lipstick only for...?

Only for it to do not what it said it wouldGirls: Have you ever bough waterproof mascara / eyeliner or long lasting lipstick only for...?
Yes !! Spent £14 on a tearproof, waterproof mascara .. I went swimming and STILL ended up looking like a prostitute in the rain ...





grrrrrrr!Girls: Have you ever bough waterproof mascara / eyeliner or long lasting lipstick only for...?
Actually I wear non waterproof mascara and water doesn't even ruin it. seriosuly i dunked my face underwater with it on and it barely smudged.
yes! i hate that because most of them aren't cheap. if i wanted makeup that runs i would of paid the cheaper price and got the regular kind.
Yes! All the time! I hate that! It seems like almost nothing works the way it's supposed to.
Only to have my mascara run down at a public pool...


Making me look like a freaking clown:)


Ahha, haven't tried those before...
No I wear Dior waterproof and longlasting so I don't have to worry about it.








YES!! My favorite!! Their products are divine! And that mascara is well worth $25!!
Yepp. Of course.
I don`t see why, if men are such pigs, girls go through all that expense to meet one.
no because i dont wear makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware