Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which Lipsticks last the longest without smearing?

Plz tell me ur opinions... and i will thank u alllllooooootttttttWhich Lipsticks last the longest without smearing?
MAC has an all day lipstick that is fabulous (ask them to try it at the counter). Also, Mary Kay lipsticks last a long time with no feathering.





ADDED--


Christian Dior and Chanel make THE best lipstick on the market. The colors are amazing, they feel great, and do not smudge with greasy food. The price is insane though. The Dior cost me about 40 dollars a tube and the Chanel is about the same.Which Lipsticks last the longest without smearing?
i think that MAC's lipstick would last the longest! Report Abuse

Revlon colorstay..the lipstick and gloss combo is okay but it starts to flake.The creamy lipstick works way better,you should try that
Burt's bees lip shimmer. At least thats what I think.
I agree with the second answer. MAC has AMAZING lip glosses and lipsticks! I was in search of a good lipstick that would last all day because I had so many job interviews. I am a huge fan of MAC's concealers/foundations/bronzers/powders so I decided to go to the mall and ask them if I could try the ';Pro Longwear Lustre';. I havent used another lipstick since! Its half lipstick and then you put a glossy top coat over it to make it last long.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Or if you don't like the gloss finish (which sometimes I re-apply during the day to keep up the shine) .. there is always just the regular ';Pro Longwear Lip Colour';.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Here is a list of other Lipsticks MAC carries. Just go to your local MAC store/makeup counter and you will be able to try it out for free!





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware