Thursday, December 10, 2009

I left my avatar unattended last night and this morning he had a lipstick print on his cheek, was it you?

I just couldn't resist !I left my avatar unattended last night and this morning he had a lipstick print on his cheek, was it you?
I admit it. It was me.Stewie is irresistable.I left my avatar unattended last night and this morning he had a lipstick print on his cheek, was it you?
Maybe
not my color You cheating again?
not me lol
Ssh I don't want alarm you, I think he's cheating on you with someone other than me too! cuz that is so not my shade of red.


:)
It was me. I was just blowing you a kiss.


See?


←←←←←
Look at me...........of course it was me Stewie
I don't wear lipstick.
It could have been my other avatar, he has lipstick.
Yes, but the ipstick print was not on your cheek.
Shhhhhhhhhhh. I couldn't help it, you're so cute!
You better check him over again, that's not the only place he has lipstick!
Come on... cheeks are *so* unadventurous... It sure wasn't me!
sorry
Yes it was. Can I have a spanking now? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware