Thursday, December 3, 2009

I still can't find the fifth lipstick (and last) for kim in the imagine fashion designer pc game.?

People have said that it's with kim's dog in the common room (the library). But I've looked repeatly and I don't see the dog. I found the dog toys.....but NO! dog...I've also looked throughout the enire building and just can't find the dog or the lipstick. Nelson's office is locked and going into Scott's office is a huge mistake because he's no help. It's not in the beauty, photo,design, or jewelry workshops so where is it? and who is marty? please help I'd really like some answers so I can finish the game I've already made it to level one ';fashion's next hope'; but because I'm stuck on the lipsticks I can't go any further because the game won't let me. This is truly frustrating because I have found the four of the five and I just don't know what to do. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! otherwise I can't finish the game and will have to uninstall it.I still can't find the fifth lipstick (and last) for kim in the imagine fashion designer pc game.?
hah... the fifth and final lipstick (Dragon's Sweat) is in Ciaras bag in the common room. But be carefull when u look at the bag that she cant see you..


Im stucked too with the lipsticks. I have found all of them , exept the third (Pearl of Blood). Plz if someone can help me .... @! im wanderin around this buldin about an hour :S:SI still can't find the fifth lipstick (and last) for kim in the imagine fashion designer pc game.?
I cant remember the names of the lipsticks but here is where all 5 are located. 1. in kim's purse 2. with the dog (give him bone)3. trade lipstick with model in photo studio 4. in bric-a-brac box in jewellery workshop 5.locked in design studio. get key from MacAllister in Jewellery workshop Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware