Thursday, December 3, 2009

In my dream last night a vile temptress told me that I was doomed to wear red lipstick the rest of my life?

what does that mean?In my dream last night a vile temptress told me that I was doomed to wear red lipstick the rest of my life?
OMGOZZORSSS! Teh Evil Live VileTemptress is on the prowl in teh Dreemlandz!!





Beware!!





Take Care!!In my dream last night a vile temptress told me that I was doomed to wear red lipstick the rest of my life?
Thnx 4 picking my answer as best... :)





We cartoon heroes must band together to foil the forces of vile and evil! Report Abuse

OMG....Me too!





`
you have financial issues, you can't afford that new low cut dress
According to Dreamcrowd:





passion, sexuality, anger, warning





To buy, see, or wear lipstick in your dream, suggests that you are not entirely truthful about something.





Try posting your dream on Dreamcrowd for a free interpretation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware