Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did anyone else watch ';Why I wore lipstick to my mastectomy'; on Lifetime last night?

I thought it was going to be another drippy lifetime movie but it was actually good. I liked it and it taught me so much about the disease I even badgered my mom about getting a mamogram (she already got one) but I had to tell her. How did you like it if you saw itDid anyone else watch ';Why I wore lipstick to my mastectomy'; on Lifetime last night?
Thanks for asking this question. I wanted to talk w/ someone about it. I watched it and thought it was wonderfully done. Sarah Chalke was amazing in it. The appearance by Patty LaBelle was unexpected and her character was a blast. The gal who this story is based on (Geralyn Lucas) has helped give a face to this disease and help educate people far %26amp; wide. Great movie!Did anyone else watch ';Why I wore lipstick to my mastectomy'; on Lifetime last night?
I loved it. I told my mom all about it this morning. You'd like the book, also.
sorry, missed it. but saw the interview about it on the View and it is also a book.
sorry i missed it :( hopefully they will air it again
wonderful and a great lesson to anybody about positive frame of mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware