Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is added to lipstick to make it last hours and hours, the new stuff that is fairly expensive?

I LOVE the Max Factor Lipfinity lipsticks!!! They last all day and sometimes you can find them onsale (sometimes) for $8.99 usually I think they are $11.99.





You can buy it at and local drug store, walmart, or similar type store.





My best guess on why it last so long is they now separate the moisturizer and the color. First you apply the color/lipstick. After you apply the gloss. The gloss wears off and you may need to reapply throughout the day but the color never does. I think separating them did the trick!!!! My color lasts all day!!!!What is added to lipstick to make it last hours and hours, the new stuff that is fairly expensive?
I don't know what product you're talking about exactly, but I do know a trick that makes lipstick virtually impossible to kiss-off.





1. Dab your usual coverstick onto your lips as a ';foundation'; for your lipstick. (This sounds like a weird thing but trust me, it is widely used and the results are fantastic!)


2. Apply one thin layer of lipstick over this ';foundation';. Gently dab at any excess lumps or uneven layers with a wad of toilet paper.


3. Now apply one more layer of ';foundation'; and finish off with another layer of lipstick and a little gloss if you need it.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware