Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lipstick doesn't last?

My lipstick doesn't last long at all. I know that reapplication is always needed, but honestly- it comes off five minutes after I put it on! I use good brands like Estee Lauder. I've tried long-lasting stuff in brands like Revlon. What are some good [drugstore] brands to try? I want something that doesn't need constant reapplication and doesn't dry my lips out.Lipstick doesn't last?
Honestly the $1.99 lipsticks are the ones that last. If your shopping Estee Lauder such as I do with my face care, they have lip stains for sale. I got a gift with my face care regiment for Christmas of samples of their make up and their lip stain was one of um. I love it! Also try leaving a little of your foundation and your dusted powder on your lips as well, then apply the lip stick followed with gloss. Powder always works to hold on colour.One more trick. Lip liner on the entire lip followed again with gloss. Play around with your make up. Make it fun! Good luck!Lipstick doesn't last?
Try the Cover Girl Outlast Lip Color. It comes with a long lasting lipstick and a clear lip gloss so that your lips don't dry out. My mom uses it and likes it haha.
Try Loreal endless lip color. It lasts for up to 8 hours. And make sure your lips are completely dry before applying any lipstick.
EAT MORE COCAINE


i'm hyper, sorry
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware