Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats the best lipstick or colored lipgloss that will last for a while without me having to reapply it every 5

minutes? That gets so annyoying.Whats the best lipstick or colored lipgloss that will last for a while without me having to reapply it every 5
I don't care for the outlast type lipsticks, because the long-wearing ingreidient, permatone, really dries out your lips. L'oreal makes a great long-wearing lipstick that you don't need a makeup remover to pull off. You do need to let it set-up, though. Put it on, don't rub your lips together, wait about ten secs, and you are good to go for at least three hours. I love this because I don't like looking frumpy just because I'm a teacher. I can talk forever with this stuff on and it doesn't come off.Whats the best lipstick or colored lipgloss that will last for a while without me having to reapply it every 5
When I bother to wear it, I have some Super Lustrous Lipgloss from Revlon. It goes on pretty thick, so it doesn't need to be reapplied, though it's a little easy to rub off on things.
Use MAC Pro Longwear lip color. It comes with a clear gloss to apply over the lip color. Trust me, this stuff will last until you take it off. You have to use eye makeup remover to remove it.
Depends on how much money. I recieved Chanel lipgloss as a gift, and it works great. I buy Victoria's Secret lipgloss also. Cover Girl, and a few other brands also have some lipstick, that stays on for like 8 hours.
MAC Lipglass - its super shiny, and a little thicker (not an oily feel) so it stays better. There are tons of colors, but i like the clear, so i can just put it on over my lipstick.
The ';stayfast'; lipsticks that all companies sell contain dangerous amounts of lead which has been linked to breast cancer. The more lead, the longer the lipstick will stay on. Better off applying lipstick, powder lips lightly and then reapplying second coat.
I use MAC LIPGLASS viva glam V.


Its fab and the color stays a long time!


Plus, it looks GREAT on brown skinned females. It drives my husband crazy because he says it looks so sexy.
Clinique...and that tan color gloss is SOOOO CUTE!!!
Revlon Kissable....this lasts through a good kiss too!
N.Y.C. liquid lipstick it last for like 3 1/2 to 4 hours it not that long lasting but it still last longer than the regular stuff!
Cover Girl Outlast about $10. I wore it on my wedding day. It lasted until bedtime. It's a two part system. Color and then gloss.
I don't have a particular kind , but I use Cover Girl , they have great product's as well as make up techniques . They have information on how to tell what make up color's are right for your face shape , skin tone , eye color , hair color .. ect .


http://www.covergirl.com/register.jhtml;鈥?/a>
MAC and use lipliner it helps keep the color in. If ou dont like lip liner use a clear one or one that really belends with the color of your lips
Depends on price you want to pay:





Cheap: Beauty Supply stores have clear glosses for $1.00 and they are really shiny but last a while





Drug Store: Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secrets have good glosses and lipsticks $13





Department Store: Mac's gloss (their lipsticks are cute but wear really fast) $16





Bobby Brown (my top 3 favorite) $20





Lancome (again my top 3 fav) $20 up
AGAIN, AS A DUDE, I DONT WEAR THAT STUFF, BUT MY SIS LOVES REVLON FOR THE LIP AREA. U SHOULD SEE HER RESTROOM.....DAMN...LIKE SHE BOUGHT THE WHOLE WALMART COSMETICS AISLE! LOL!
MAC, but it feathers a lot
try mac or sephora lipsticks....
Maybelline has a new long lasting one called Superstay. I like it better than Revlon's or CoverGirl's long lasting ones. A convenience is that the tint and gloss are on the same stick, instead of being two separate sticks. It goes on smoothly, no caking or flaking. Walmart has it for 7.97, other drug stores for 9 something. A nice surprise was the color i got looked perfect on me, without having to go back and try a different color. now i need more and i'm waiting for a 2-fer from walgreens or cvs.
WWW.ZEBACOSMETICS.COM OFFERS LIP GLOSSES THAT LAST LONGER THAN OTHER GLOSSES.


FRANKLY, THE ACT OF RE-APPLYING LIPSTICK OR LIP GLOSS IS WHAT MAKES WEARING MAKE UP FUN.
I can relate, I'm really annoyed with all of the lipsticks that seem to be nothing more than slippery mineral oil.





I have an Estee Lauder lipstick I really like. I also like their shadows.





Tip: Find a lip pencil in a color %26amp; consistency you really like. Pencil all over your lips. Then top with lipstick and a little gloss.
It depends you need something with a matte finish. you can also buy a primer to place on your lips %26amp; this will help the lipstick %26amp; gloss stay on. Smashbox, has a great primer.


Good Luck
Cover girl Lipstick.
try victory secrets lip gloss and a color that is clear and shinny if u know what i mean. that looks great w/ anythin
glaze-wear i think its brilliant i have it it lasts for about an hour

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware